Friday, January 28, 2011

Freedom

         Freedom is what everybody has, yet some people take for granted. It is nice to have freedom but be responsible with the choices you make while your out. Do what you have to do first like chores or studies. Then when you have time you are free to do what ever you please. Do something that is a good choice when you go out. Like go to a relative’s house or go out with friends. Whatever you do just be aware of your surroundings.

         Freedom will make you chose the right because if you have a privilege of going out, then that means you did good. But if you go out and do bad then that means your privilege will be taking away. For example, when I’m done with all my homework and chores, my mom lets me either go out with friends either that day or save that privilege for the weekend.

         Whenever I go out my mom always trusts me. I always tell her ahead of time where I will go or what time I will get home. Even sometimes I will call her where I’m at just to let her know what I’m doing.:)

         She likes that so I do it to keep her happy and myself because I don’t like her worrying. So I choose the right all the time.


CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!








1 comment:

  1. HEEYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!! i heard it wasn't till sunday but still i wish you the best of birthdays!!! hope you have lots of funnnn :D

    once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) and from omar as well. but he doesnt count only i dooo :P hahah :) ohh and from brenda too :D but only i count ok! :)

    ReplyDelete