Monday, February 14, 2011

My Hobby




            Cheering is what I love to do. Cheering every Monday through Friday is a hobby. It is a commitment to go to your group and practice everyday. Sometimes it gets stressful because knowing that you have to practice a routine over and over again is tiring. But for cheerleaders practice makes perfect. We have to strike every movement as perfect as we can because when the day comes to perform we cant look like idiots. Even though we might not be the “sporting” type but we try. We stay committed as if we were basketball players or football champs. We stay strong in the end of the day and take all that criticism we hear about cheerleaders. It is offensive but like I say I am a cheerleader for my school and I will represent myself in a good matter, so I just put a smile on my face and proceed to what I’m doing. Everyday I try to be the best that I can be, but people judge before knowing who I am or what I have to say. Just because I’m a cheerleader they assume the usual conceited, “all that”, type of girl and that’s what I disagree on. It’s not about the uniform that makes you the person; it’s the person you are from within. I, as an individual, am a very nice girl and respectful, now just because I’m a cheerleader doesn’t mean I’m going to change and not talk to you. But yeah, cheerleading is what I enjoy doing most through all the cons I just focus on my pros. It is a fun sport to be in even though you cant do a lot of stuff that you think cheerleaders MUST have, because you don’t necessary need to be flexible or jump high. You just need all the necessities to be committed and stay strong at heart. And that’s my hobby<3

1 comment:

  1. i <3 this post, and its very true! focus on your pros! :D

    ReplyDelete